Thursday, April 5, 2012

4th April Mystuff2

Today the featured member in the Daily Listing Club is mystuff2,  a valued member of the team who has rejoined us which i'm so happy about. If you browse her shop you will find some delighful photo images which have been made into bookmarks, mini cards and notecards. My favourite image is Debbie Downer, it brings a smile to my face.

In mystuff2's profile she says "I used to say I was going to learn to watercolor "when I grow up" because I love the medium and have collected prints and cards for years, but sadly, I'm fully grown now (and then some!) and I don't think it's meant to be. So I continue to admire the artistry of others while I focus on photography.

I've been fortunate enough to be able to travel, which provides me with lots of subjects, and to train with award-winning photographers in several states, which has brought me different perspectives and skill sets. I've found that a glance at a photo can take me away to a special time or place, and it's my hope that some of these photos can do that for you, too."

Some of the treasuries made by the team that have been inspired by mystuff2, City of Lights by LoveNYarn, Sunshine Flowers by me, Beautiful Blue by IntentionalGlass and DLC Inspiration by DorsetHillBeads
Here are some of my favourite images:



No comments: