Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Sons Artwork

My son, Sam loves to draw and has been very busy lately. My husband made a long L shaped table in the craft room and there are lots of windows that are perfect for doing some drawing and painting. He prefers to draw in pencil and has been busy drawing mechanical animals. We're trying to get him to try some new techniques, as you can see from the picture of the mountain. I promised him I would include some of his artwork on my blog. If you want to check out more of his work here is his facebook fan page. He'll be starting his senior year in February and will be taking Graphics and Art Design, which he's really looking forward too.
Mustang
Mt Taranaki, New Zealand

Mechanical Bird


1 comment:

Emmy said...

Wow! He is good. I love painting but always have to find a design to trace first as I cannot draw.