Saturday, September 12, 2009

Swap-Bot Etsy Treasury

I've managed to snag another treasury and featured some items made by fellow swap-botters. There are some gorgeous items included. Here is the link if you want to check it out, http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=81354 i think the more clicks the more chance of being on the etsy front page? I'm sure i'll be making more as its really addictive! Mmmm i think i need to work a bit more on my cropping skills on paint. Its taken me a few days to find out how to get a picture of a treasury onto my blog!

The swap-botters featured are, Me (lisajhoney), Invisible, MissThundercat, Courtney, Rengawk, Momwithahook, Trinket, Freespirit66, Craftaddict02, ArtsyAthina, KatinaNavane and TangleCrafts

2 comments:

lollywood said...

great treasury! i love swap-bot! i just started there but have 4 swaps under my belt and it's been fun :)

mama said...

Hi!

I am french and i like your blog.

I invit you to my GIFT SWAP here :
http://sirpriz.com/cadeau-gratuit-swap-498.html

I hope you will be with us!
Have a nice day
Mama from France