Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cupcakes Galore

My daughter and I have an obsession with cupcakes and browsing on Etsy I found some wonderful edible cupcake toppers and cupcake boxes that are perfect for gift giving. Once we settle into our new home I can't wait to get started.

I love these humingbird cake toppers by sugar robot


These sleeping baby cake toppers are perfect for baby showers. This ladybird baby by Dream Day Shoppe is so cute


I love the variety of butterflies by incrEDIBLE toppers You can use them indivudually on cupcakes or they make a lovely display on a large cake


How about if you want to give a cupcake as a gift or maybe baby shower, wedding shower etc. I found a large variety of fun cupcake boxes

This fun retro oven box by claudine hellmuth is in PDF format so you can download, print and cut out as many as you need

 
I love this bird house box handmade by CardsandMoorbyTerri
 
 
This lovely flower shop cupcake box handmade by CupcakeBCK holds four cupcakes
 
 

No comments: