Thursday, June 6, 2013

Free Felt Pattern and Tutorials

I'm feeling the urge to get sewing again. I'll be making some felt food but would also like to try something new. I went to a local houseware shop today Dunelm Mill which when we move will only be about a ten minute walk away. Upstairs I found treasure, a sewing and craft section. I think I will definately be a regular customer.

I found this cute Felt Chickadee Ornament pattern I would love to sew


Don't you love these gorgeous Owl Ornaments? If you want a plushie just make them bigger

 
 
I love these Felt Pom Poms, you could make them in a rainbow of colours or maybe colour coordinate them, pink red and white would look great together

 
 
This mouse in a pumpkin tutorial looks like more of a challenge
 
 
Some more free patterns I found on the web
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: